Hyp Alpha Comics II
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

New Avengers #10

3 participants

New Avengers #10 Empty New Avengers #10

Message  Mugiwara Mer 22 Déc - 9:12

url=https://servimg.com/view/15587127/720]New Avengers #10 Newavn11[/url]

NEW AVENGERS #10
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Penciled by MIKE DEODATO & HOWARD CHAYKIN
Cover by MIKE DEODATO
The New Avengers have uncovered one of the darkest, most well-kept secrets in the history of the Marvel Universe. A secret from Nick Fury's past that reveals the secret origins of the Avengers themselves. Plus, who invented the Infinity Formula and why was Nick Fury the only person to ever have taken it? Or was he?? Bendis reunites with superstar artist Mike Deodato Jr. (Dark Avengers, Secret Avengers) and they both welcome a guest appearance by comics legend Howard Chaykin.
Plus: another illustrated chapter of the oral history of the Avengers!
40 PGS./Rated A…$3.99

Red Skull et Steve Rogers... Encore!
New Avengers #10 Head_d10
Mugiwara
Mugiwara
Modérateur

Masculin Date d'inscription : 05/04/2009

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

New Avengers #10 Empty Re: New Avengers #10

Message  Fearless Jeu 23 Déc - 2:27

Ils tirent de méchantes tronches : j'ai l'impression que la série ne va plus être aussi fun et prépare le terrain (avec d'autres, sûrement) à "Fear Itself" avec cette histoire de vilain secret surgi du passé.
J'ai beau bien aimer Deodato, je ne trouve pas que ça soit le dessinateur adéquat pour ce titre...
Mais bon... Wait and see.
Fearless
Fearless

Masculin Date d'inscription : 18/12/2009

Message  Fred le Mallrat Dim 13 Fév - 11:13

New Avengers #10 Newavengers10

Une equipe des années 50 avec Dominic Fortune, Ulysses Bloodstone, Namora, Dugan et dents de sabre

February’s “New Avengers” #9 kicks off a new story arc that reunites Bendis with two of his favorite former collaborators, Mike Deodato ("Dark Avengers") and Howard Chaykin ("New Avengers"). “Mike is doing ‘Secret Avengers,' but he was available for this. So what happened was, about a year and half ago, Howard Chaykin, one of my heroes and I think one of the inventors of the graphic novel and many other great things that have happened to comics, came to me. We had done a couple bits of business together, which was an honor, and he said, 'I have half of a fantastic idea about Nick Fury doing something in the late '50s. It will be like an untold chapter in the history of Marvel Comics right before Marvel became Marvel.' I was very intrigued by it and I loved it. I came back to him and said, 'This story works if it affects something that happens today. It's a story that anybody will read, but they need to know that this is something that actually pays off in the modern day.

“So we sat on it for awhile. I wanted it to be the right thing because it really is important for me to work with Howard, as important as anything I've ever done in comics. I didn't want to take his idea and turn it into something he didn't want it to be, though. I wanted to turn it into something he was into,” Bendis continued. “So I pitched him the idea of a story where we cut back and forth to the past and something happening to the Avengers in modern day, which would be drawn by Mike Deodato.”
The Howard Chaykin-illustrated portion of the new arc flashes back to the 1950s and takes place at a transition point for Nick Fury, where he was between his original role of war hero and his present-day role as super spy. “In this story he'll be asked to put together a band of powered heroes. All of whom are name-brand people that you know. There are some surprises as well. So this very well could be the first Avengers team; the Avengers team before the Avengers! They're going to put down something that will immediately affect what's happening in modern times with the Avengers,” Bendis explained. “Now, what's cool is one of the Avengers is going to wind up seriously injured to the point where we wonder about their career moving forward, and what happens in Nick Fury's past will affect what happens to this character in the modern day. And all of this will occur in two story lines going on at the same time."
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=30487
Fred le Mallrat
Fred le Mallrat

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/04/2009

Message  Mugiwara Dim 13 Fév - 11:46

Intéressante équipe...

En fait, plus le temps passe, plus Marvel a de la marge pour faire ce genre d'untold tales entre la Seconde Guerre et le présent. En admettant que les FF et compagnie soient apparus fin 80/ début 90, ça laisse 4 décennies à explorer.
Mugiwara
Mugiwara
Modérateur

Masculin Date d'inscription : 05/04/2009

Message  Fred le Mallrat Lun 14 Fév - 6:41

ouais mais ce qui est exploré c est les 50's juste avant FF1.. donc le "vrai" trou..

Apres la first Line (equipe cree par Byrne er Stern dans Marvel : The Lost Generation), aprés les Monsters Hunters (Marvel Universe de Stern), apres la Zero Division (nom des Atlas durant les 50's).. on a cette equipe..

Ca fait du monde pour une decennie sans superheros (si on rajoute le Cap des 50's, le bref retour de la Torche et Namor + les quelques heros de l epoque (souvent dans Atlas))
En plus, C est pas super clair le moment où arrive Doc Strange.. certaines scenes de Marvel Universe laisse à penser qu il etait actif peu aprés la First Line et avant FF1 (mais ca c etait implicite dans sa 1ere apparition par Lee/Ditko)
Fred le Mallrat
Fred le Mallrat

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/04/2009

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé